ABOUT KAI BURTON
Kai is a mother of two boys (Preston & Gavin) who go to school in Prairieville and a bonus mom to Cade, graduate of St. Michaels. Her husband (Freddie) is a lieutenant for BR City Police and a Navy Vet. Kai was originally licensed in 1999 when she graduated high school and enjoyed keeping up with the world of real estate and marketing trends. In 2013, she went back into full-time real estate and sold over 4 million dollars worth of real estate her first year. She specializes in listings, but also enjoys working with buyers. She is REO and short sale certified. She also works with investors on rental income producing and flip properties and property management. Kai is also working towards her CCIM for commercial real estate. If you are looking for a REALTOR that is straight forward, knowledgeable and personable, look no further!
- Attends Local Parish Meetings
- Ascension Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Military Relocation Professional
- Government Relations Committee, nominated for VP seat next year
- CID Meetings & appointed board member in 2023
- Major Investor Louisiana REALTORS® Political Action Committee (LARPAC)
- Support Pro-Realtor Candidates Running for US House & Senate, State Legislature, and Local Government
- Support the State and Local Candidates on key Real Estate Issues
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
ABOUT ANCHOR REALTY GROUP
At Anchor Realty, we strive to serve our community with integrity, honoring God and our families. Kai opened Anchor Realty Group in 2014 and began her brokerage journey in January of 2020. Kai had been a top producing agent among several real estate companies and capped every year that she was at any brokerage. As a single mom for most of the years she was licensed, she wanted to save the money she was spending on her brokers fees for her own family. Kai also opened the real estate brokerage to save any agent that came to work for her money on their fees as well. There are no traditional splits at Anchor Realty Group. At Anchor Realty, our high moral standards, commitment to excellence and honesty make us some of the best in the Baton Rouge, Lafayette, and New Orleans area.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a licensed agent or a licensed agent that would like to know more about Anchor Realty Group and what the organization has to offer, please see our recruiting page here.